A Simple Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe
A tropical sesame-soy BBQ marinade sweetened with pineapple juice is the basis for this tender Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. Serve over rice with grilled pineapple slices for a truly incredible summer meal!
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple slices in juice (NOT heavy syrup)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts and thighs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- cooked long grain white rice
- Strain and reserve the juice from the can of pineapple slices. Set aside.
- Read More...