Sheet Pan Hoisin Chicken - An Easy One Pan Meal with Healthy Roasted Veggies
Sheet Pan Hoisin Chicken - an easy one pan meal with healthy roasted veggies. Best of all, clean up is a breeze making this dinner recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
- 2 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup 8 ounces small Yukon Gold or red potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 large carrots sliced into rounds
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- For the sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated or minced ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Spray a large nonstick baking pan with oil or use parchment or foil for easy cleanup.
- Read More...