10 Minute Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Honey Garlic Chicken is a super easy chicken recipe cooked in 15 minutes. Mouthwatering and tender chicken is coated with the most delicious 4-ingredient honey garlic sauce. Sticky, sweet and garlicky, the perfect weeknight chicken meal!
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper or carrots sliced into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium recommended
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp water
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- steamed rice optional, for serving
- Start cooking rice if desired.
- Read More...