15+ Minute Healthy Chicken Burrito
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cups black beans, drained and rinsed (a little less than a whole can)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 3 tablespoons salsa, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons sour cream, plus more for garnish
- Spray a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium/high heat. Add chicken, onion, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Add black beans and cook 1 more minute while stirring and remove from heat.
- Read More...