Amazing 30 Minute Mongolian Beef
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced against the grain and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- ⅛ cup cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup light or dark brown sugar
- oil for frying
- sliced green onions for garnished, if desired
- Toss the beef in the cornstarch and place in the fridge for 10 minutes while you are making the sauce and heating up the oil.
- Read More...