Delicious Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe
This classic European-style cake is impressive enough to take center stage on any dessert table. But there’s no need to be intimidated by its looks—the technique is an achievable challenge, even for the novice baker.Ingredients
- 6 eggs
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1jar (7 oz) Kraft™ Jet-Puffed™ marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line bottoms only of two 15x10x1-inch pans with cooking parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on high speed about 6 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Add cake mix, water and oil. Beat on low speed 30 seconds; scrape bowl. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour 2 1/4 cups batter into each pan; spread evenly.