Quick and Easy Delicious Fruit Pizza
I love to make fruit pizza during this time of year when the weather can get a little dreary. The bright colors of the fresh fruit seem to brighten menus as well as spirits. Fruit pizza seems to say, “Spring is on it’s way!”INGREDIENTS
- (1) 17.5 oz sugar cookie mix pouch
- ½ C butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- (1) 8 ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
- (1) 7 oz package marshmallow cream
- 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the sugar cookie dough according to package directions, mixing in the butter and egg.