Sticky and Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
Sticky and Easy Honey Garlic Chicken made simple, with the most amazing and addictive 5-ingredient honey garlic sauce that is so good you’ll want it on everything! Quick and easy using chicken thighs or breasts, your new family favourite chicken dinner is here!
- 6 chicken thighs, bone in or out, with or without skin*
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, to season
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- Read More...