Stuffed Tuscan Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-dried Tomatoes, and Spinach
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, cut into slices
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Creamy Garlic Sauce:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare the chicken by cutting slits into the sides. Stuff the chicken by placing the cheese on the bottom, followed by sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach. Seal with toothpicks by placing them in diagonally.
- Read More..