Perfect Grilled Chicken Breast Tender
- 6 chicken breasts boneless, skinless (about 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil light
- Salt to taste
- Pepper or desired spices to taste
- Coat both sides of chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper or desired seasonings.
- Let chicken sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill before cooking to medium/medium-high heat, or 350-400 F. Lightly grease grill surface and add chicken. Close lid and cook 8 minutes, or until bottoms are browned with sear marks. Rotate chicken, close lid and cook 8-10 minutes more, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving. See tips in post above more details on each step.