Double Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cakes
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 4 oz. peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter (not the natural kind)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 TBSP all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Ganache: (make this ahead of time as it needs to cool before pouring over cakes)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet OR bittersweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt the peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl (about a minute or a little bit more). Stir after a minute and if not completely smooth, microwave a little longer.
- After mixture is completely smooth, add the sugar and mix well.